Wooohooo! I noticed that last night.
Wooohooo! I noticed that last night.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Had every NCAA since they were released and will continue to do so. IMO the best game there is by far. Can`t wait till the 18th [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
I think I do as well.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
yeah my collection started with Bill Walsh's College Football on Sega which i think was '95 and then there were 2 other sega games until the first ps1 release of ncaa football '98
"An individual has not started living until he can rise above the narrow confines of his individualistic concerns to the broader concerns of all humanity."
-Martin Luther King Jr.
[ QUOTE ]
yeah my collection started with Bill Walsh's College Football on Sega which i think was '95 and then there were 2 other sega games until the first ps1 release of ncaa football '98
[/ QUOTE ]
There was a CFB game released for the Super Nintendo sometime around 93.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
i know sega genesis had an awesome college football game that i loved...florida state was the best team on the game...i always used san diego state because of marshall faulk
"I'm not here to be loved, I'm here to win."
hey PHD do you play online??
Bookmarks